With the popularity of email, faxes, cell phones, etc., I have found I get a lot less snail-mail than in the past. So, I decided to make my list--
The Top Ten Things you least want to receive in the mail:
10. A fruitcake--one month after Christmas.
9. A notice that you've been selected to report for jury duty, one week before you planned to leave on vacation.
8. A letter from the IRS announcing "You are being audited."
7. A letter from the DMV enclosing a picture of you driving thru the Easy Pass lane of the turnpike stating that you owe a $300 fine for unlawful use of that lane on 9 different occasions.
6. A letter from your mother-in-law telling you that she and your father-in-law are divorcing and she's coming to live with you.
5. A hardcopy of The People of Walmart, and you're in it!
3. A letter from your child's principal stating that she feels it was totally inappropriate for him to have brought a pair of your edible underwear "for show and tell."
2. A package from your college student containing a positive pregnancy test and the words, "Guess What?"
1. The package below with a note stating your Mail-Order-Mate is enclosed!