Everytime I comment on a website where I have to type a word verification to get my comment posted, I can't help but think, "What a waste! What could possibly be a very helpful word is now going to disappear and never be seen again." With all the attention being paid to "going green" in this country, I think it's time for bloggers to go green and recycle the letter combos used in word verification. (I personally did away with the process to eliminate the waste of words, but some people just aren't as conservation minded!)
I have decided to start a meme called "New Word Wednesday", thus creating a dictionary of new words based on the letter combos that pop up in the word verification process. You may feel free to do the same, or to grab my words and use them. (You know, if you use a new word three times, it's in your vocabulary forever; at least that's what I've heard) Just think, we can learn new words and go green just by recycling/reusing the words that show up at comment time.
Here are this week's new words for your use as you see fit:
1. gutexpo: the area of the midriff which is readily visible when someone wears a cropped top or short T-shirt.. As in, "Did you see the gutexpo on her?'
2. lesib: the brother or sister of a homosexual female As in, "A good lesib is always supportive of his or her gay sister."
3. dicus: a double curse As in, "He already cussed us once; he didn't have to dicus!"
4. otasup: should partake of nourishment in the evening As in, "If you're hungry tonight, you otasup."
5. bushai: endowed with excessive pubic hair As in, "To my surprise, she was bushai!"
And that's our new vocabulary for this week!