I've been tagged in a game by Terri at Terri's Little Corner. I don't usually take part in this stuff, but today, I said what the heck!
Here’s the skinny on this game/meme, according to Terri at Terri's Little Corner:
You must list 5 things about yourself; 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Just make some shit up, we’ll never know; one of them has to be true, though. Of course, nobody will ever know the difference, so we’re just on the honor system here. I trust you. Except for the 4 you lied about, you lying bastards! But don’t go crazy trying to think of stuff as we’re not really interested in quality here. Then you must pass this on to 5 bloggers. I totally copied this whole paragraph off Terri's Little Corner, ' cause I’m lazy like that.
Now for the 4 lies and a truth:
1. For two years, I taught English as a Second Language in Paraguay in the Peace Corps.
2. In high school, I went out for football but was turned down and told girls were not allowed to play boys' sports.
3. My paternal grandmother was proposed to by Percival Baxter, who later became Governor of Maine.
4. After I was divorced from my first husband, I decided to have breast augmentation surgery and went from a "B" cup to a "D" cup.
5. As a freshman in college, I had a secret affair with my English instructor; he was fired by the college at the end of the second semester.
There you go! Can you tell which is truth and which are fiction?
I've chosen to pass this nonsense along to these lucky bloggy friends (whom you should be following, DUH):
1. Lazarus at the LG Report
2. Tracy at It's An Average Life..
3. Pearl at Why Pearl, You Little.....
4. Allessandra at the Life and Times of A. Nighbert
5. Debbie at Debbie Does Drivel
Okay, you guys....it's all yours. You're it!
And for the rest of you....go show these guys some bloggy love!