All you young 'uns out there don't realize what we older women have to think about. Now I happen to be very happy with Mr. Eva, but not all women out there still have the love of their lives. Some are widows, some are divorcees, and some are ex-nuns.
I decided to make a list of what would be relationship breakers if I were dating:
1. He has to take his teeth out to eat. I have nothing against dentures, but I'd prefer not to have them staring at me from the dining room table when were having dinner..at home or in a restaurant!
2. He's a smoker. I'm not fond of smoking anyway, but at our age, it can be a fire hazard if he forgets where he left the darn thing!
3. He needs to have his food put through a blender before he can ingest it. (See #1.)
4. He asks to borrow my Spanx. Sharing undergarments with my date is not a big turn-on. (I don't even own Spanx, but if he wants to wear such a thing, he's either too vain or a cross-dresser.)
5. He shows me his Viagra prescription on the first date. (I know at our age, our days may be numbered, but please! It's rather presumptuous!)
6. He still lives with his mother. (That's a no-no at any age!)
Feel free to add your own ideas in the spectator shouts section below!