WTF were they thinking???
They returned to the home and found evidence that teenagers had been smoking marijuana and consuming alcohol, and vomit was everywhere. Although no one had to be taken to the hospital, police treated several minors at the scene for excessive alcohol consumption.
The homeowner/parents are facing charges of furnishing alcohol to minors and could face jail time if convicted. When news reporters contacted the homeowners, the woman said that police had given a "skewed" account of what happened. When asked for further information, she refused to make any additional comment.
You may be wondering, how does anyone fit 100 teenagers into their house? Easy to do if it's a mansion. The home was pictured on Yahoo Under WMTW News, and the place is a mansion and then some! I guess maybe these people think they are above the law because they are wealthy. I'm sure all of you have seen stories about teenagers killed in drunk driving accidents or who have died from alcohol overdose; every year around graduation we lose a few needlessly. And we've seen adults prosecuted for providing the alcohol, or a place to drink it. Still, these people ignored all that and hosted this party! I hope the judge throws the book at them!
No--Drinking baby shampoo will not make you high! Although, don't be surprised if you fart bubbles!
High Roller with the Banks Dollars!
This dude had sh#t for brains! Wouldn't you think that after he lost a thousand or two, he'd realize gambling wasn't the best idea? Of course, withdrawing funds you know aren't yours isn't too swift, either. He was obviously a few beers short of a six-pack!
Note: The source for all stories above was Yahoo